VIP

پست های پیشنهاد شده

Dear admins who responsible for organizing the work in our forum

I want to know when I can reply for new VIP accounts

I asked someone many times without any respect to my messages

Please other admins help me for that problem

به اشتراک گذاری این ارسال

لینک به ارسال

You can submit 2 posts per 30 days in VIP forum. So if you did not have a post in the past month, you can now submit 2 posts.
When you try to submit a post, system start to counting. You should not have more than 2 posts in the last month from now.
Example:
Suppose you submit 2 post on April 21 and May 3. And today is May 12th. So you can submit a reply now. Your next reply will be on June 4th.
However, since the membership time is one month, you will always have 2 reply options.

Good luck

لینک به ارسال

Thanks dear Ehsan for your kind reply. My last reply was 5 April 2018, however, I cannot able to reply.

16 فروردین 1397

Could you tell me when Can I reply?

Thanks

لینک به ارسال

Dear admins and moderators, I need help when to reply at the VIP section.

Please WwW try to reply me as you informed me before

I have two months till now without disabled action at the VIP

لینک به ارسال
در در 22 اردیبهشت 1397 در 09:37، Ehsan گفته است :

You can submit 2 posts per 30 days in VIP forum. So if you did not have a post in the past month, you can now submit 2 posts.
When you try to submit a post, system start to counting. You should not have more than 2 posts in the last month from now.
Example:
Suppose you submit 2 post on April 21 and May 3. And today is May 12th. So you can submit a reply now. Your next reply will be on June 4th.
However, since the membership time is one month, you will always have 2 reply options.

Good luck

Dear Ehsan, I am not able to reply at the VIP zone from 2 months ago. Please try to able me.

لینک به ارسال

سلام و احترام آیا مشکلات و. .. در خصوص VIP و ... رو از اینجا مطرح کنیم جهت رسیدگی؟

لینک به ارسال

سلام. پیام خصوصی بدید یا در یک تاپیک جدید در همین بخش مطرح بفرمایید...

لینک به ارسال
مهمان
این موضوع برای عدم ارسال قفل گردیده است.

• کاربران آنلاین در این صفحه   0 کاربر

هیچ کاربر عضوی،در حال مشاهده این صفحه نیست.