برای یاد گیری بهتر اصطلاحات این داستان را مطالعه کنید.

ارسال های توصیه شده

Love consequence

When I made friend with Enrique, I couldn’t contain myself.

Actually I was walking on air. Every night in my dream I saw him, I felt him. I thought he’d go on. But …

But he was coming the raw prawn with me. He wanted to abuse me.

I knew it. But leaving him wasn’t a piece of cake. I told myself beauty is in the eye of the beholder. A friend of mine told me honestly that make sure of him because if you make a bed you must lie on it. Although I had butterflies in my stomach, I left him. After a few days I regretted what I had done and I started crying a lot. Due to this all my family members gave me cold shoulders and told me you’ve the black sheep of the family, you are clueless that you couldn’t keep your relationship with a guy who has money to burn and he’s rolling in money.

I couldn’t stay home any more so I left home and went to park for a while. While I was sitting there I saw a boy who was a bag of bones. He sat beside me and said:" There, there, don’t cry ". In such a situation I needed a person to whom I bare my heart. I told my story to him and he told me :" Its no use crying over a spilt milk ". He said he has had a situation like mine.

I requested him to tell me his story. And he started in this way:

(("A few months ago I had a girlfriend named Paullina. I liked her. She was so beautiful and attractive but actually not as rich as me. When I made friend with her all my friends got green with envy.

Once a friend of mine cast pearl before swine in the situation that l have gotten out of bed on the wrong side he talked to me a lot. At last I yelled at him "Don’t beat about the bush". Eventually he said: "Believe it or not, Paullina is treacherous. she had seen her with another boy lately".

I said : "It is impossible." I asked who had seen her. But he said

“A little bird has told me.”

He answered : “Impassible is impassible.” She’s not your real friend she just wants your money.

I couldn’t believe my ears but I believed… and I stopped my relationship with her for good. Yesterday she came to me and said: "I cross my heart and hope to die, I’m not a back-stabber and they’ve just pulled your legs because of envy and my heart is bleeding for you. Never forget that every cloud has a silver lining ". When I probed about it I understood she’s honest and my friends were to blame.

I asked her for resuming the relationship again. But she rejected me. Now you tell me what I should have done?))

I couldn’t tell him any pieces of advice but we talked to each other a lot and spent a few hours together till night. At last he thanked me from the bottom of his heart. We told each other never say die. We said good-bye and we kept our finger crossed for each other.

I crossed my heart and hope to die not to believe my eyes and my ears .

((BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY))

Believe it or not, a leopard can’t change it’s spots. THat’s why, I made friend with Alex (the guy who I met in the park). He said great things about me although I said spare my blushes. But he doesn’t stop it. I know that I shouldn’t count my chickens before they’re hatched. And Alex is a carbon copy of Enrique but beggars can’t be chooser.

لینک به دیدگاه

برای ارسال دیدگاه یک حساب کاربری ایجاد کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید

برای اینکه بتوانید دیدگاهی ارسال کنید نیاز دارید که کاربر سایت شوید

ایجاد یک حساب کاربری

برای حساب کاربری جدید در سایت ما ثبت نام کنید. عضویت خیلی ساده است !

ثبت نام یک حساب کاربری جدید

ورود به حساب کاربری

دارای حساب کاربری هستید؟ از اینجا وارد شوید

ورود به حساب کاربری
  • کاربران آنلاین در این صفحه   0 کاربر

• هیچ کاربر عضوی،در حال مشاهده این صفحه نیست.